Blending cloud enabled, productivity, compliance and security
Compliant Systems a RegTech Company
Compliant Systems, trading as iComply365 is at its core a RegTech organisation. RegTech (Regulatory Technology) is more than a buzzword, it is a very real movement that is already having an impact on regulatory compliance. RegTech, the “new Fintech” as it’s being called, promises to disrupt the regulatory landscape by providing technologically advanced solutions to the ever increasing demands of compliance within industries.
Our approach to this is to blend application compliance with productivity and agility, through platform process automation that “operationalises best practice”. GDPR is the first of many data/content compliance frameworks that will change the face of commerce forever. We hope to make this transition easier.
To facilitate compliant working we focus on two core and complementary technologies, rapid application development solutions that utilise Microsoft’s compliant cloud and next generation data encryption.
Worldwide, organisations of all types and sizes face a growing compliance burden. Governments, financial institutions, insurers, customers, and others seeking to mitigate common problems create complex compliance tasks that frequently overlap and sometimes conflict. Confusion, duplication of effort, and working at cross purposes abounds—generating much needless cost and complexity.
The Common Compliance Workflow
As experienced security, quality, and safety compliance specialists ourselves, we recognize that there is a universal compliance management workflow: start with a list of questions or a standard. Determine what is applicable, what is compliant, partially compliant, or non-compliant. Rank and prioritise partial and non-compliances. Develop mitigation strategies and implement them. Document everything.
Our Mission: Simplify Compliance
Our mission is to simplify compliance by driving out needless cost and complexity.
- Help you choose the most appropriate compliance management platform to suit your requirements.
- Pre-embed compliance-specific content: forms, policies, instructions, examples, training material, standards and controls in the platform – so you don’t have to.
- Show you the power of the Office 365 and Azure platforms to operationalise your compliance activities.
- Pre-vet off-the-shelf third party solutions that fill important gaps on your compliance arsenal – so you don’t have to.
- Provide packaged compliance and IT managed services services for Office 365 to augment your own capabilities.